ANS Performance KetoMate, 20 servings
ANS Performance KETOMATE™ Coffee, Tea & Shake Booster
- Perfect Low-Carb or Keto Beverage Enhancer
- High Quality healthy-fat creamer with Coconut Oil and MCTs
- 6g of Natural Energy Boosting MCTs per scoop
- Enhance Mental Performance with added Nootropics
- Increase Cognition, Well-being & Neural Connectivity with your daily drink
- Get All the Flavor, with ZERO Sugar
- Gluten Free, No Artificial Dyes or Colors & Banned Substance Free
Ketomate™ is a versatile zero sugar creamer designed to give your favorite beverage an incredible flavor experience, while also boosting mental energy and performance. It’s the perfect way to indulge in a tasty and healthy treat while following a low-carb or ketogenic diet.
Elevate your morning coffee, afternoon tea or any protein/greens shake with a boost of energy from 6 grams of medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) coming from natural coconut oil in each scoop. At the same time boost your mental performance with 3 key brain performance boosters:
- L-Tyrosine can provide cognitive enhancement, mood and motivation improvement, while also mitigating the effects of stress on the mind. L-Tyrosine is also a precursor of the important neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine can be converted into other catecholamines, such as norepinephrine and epinephrine.
- MagicLION™ is a specialized extract of Lion’s Mane mushroom. This uniquely powerful fungi is being studied for it’s neuro-regenerative properties – it promotes the maintenance and regeneration of nerve cells.
- L-Theanine is a naturally occurring amino acid found in black or green tea. L-theanine has been shown in human studies to moderately improve alertness and attention while also reducing symptoms of anxiety. It is a great synergy with caffeine – so it’s the perfect addition to a coffee or tea beverage which can have naturally occurring caffeine content.
Add a little or add a lot, 1 scoop of KETOMATE™ transforms your coffee into a flavorful ‘double-double’ with zero sugar and 10g of healthy fats coming naturally from coconut oil and MCTs.